Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Other side


I always thought that visiting countries as India or cities as Istanbul is an amazing experience. I like the idea, because these are places very mysterious and different for me. These countries have a beautiful architecture and an interesting culture.
If I lived in India or Istanbul, I would meet a lot of different people and surely I would see a lot of different and beautiful places, as buildings, temples, etc. I think that if I stayed in another continent, I would learn a new culture and live an experience very far from Chile. So, obviously, I’d like to live in those countries.
I would like to go with my boyfriend, because he loves traveling, even more than me. And I think that visiting other places alone is boring.
Now, I’m not saving money to go to India or Istanbul, because it is very expensive and either I don’t have a job, sadly, I don’t have enough money. I hope to travel to India or Istanbul in some years’ time, when I finish my career and obviously have a job.

No comments:

Post a Comment