Tuesday, September 21, 2010

The Beach!


Hello everybody! Today I will tell you about a very important place for me. Guanaqueros is a beach of the IV region of Chile. My dad, in his childhood, constantly traveled to Guanaqueros with his family (My Grandfather Guillermo had a house there), so obviously he have a very good memories about that place. So, with time, my father doesn’t take a lot of time to take us to Guanaqueros.
All the family likes the beach, so Guanaqueros becomes the place of family vacations. Every year I go to the beach with my family, but this year is the first time that we went for the 18th September.
I must confess that Guanaqueros is not a kind of crazy place with a lot of parties or something like that. But if you want a calm place, enjoy a nice beach and eat the best seafood empanadas of Chile, perhaps you can try go to Guanqueros.
If the place is not very exciting for you, Tongoy.is very near of Guanaqueros. This is another great beach, it has more things, such as a drugstore and a supermarket. But the best thing in Tongoy is the seafood market, a place where you can eat a fantastic “cebiche and mariscal”.
On 18th September, the beach was awesome. The weather was amazing, so if you wanted, you could swim. I think that Guanaqueros is a very good option if your intention is run away of the city and take a very relaxing time.
To conclude, although it is true that my celebration days weren’t a crazy party and a drunken stay, I had very comfortable days, sharing with my lovely people, taking sun and eating the kind of food that in Santiago practically doesn’t exist or is very expensive.

No comments:

Post a Comment