Tuesday, October 12, 2010

PARTY!!!!


The best party that I have had it was last summer. The story begins, when after a lot of years, I spoke again with my neighbor “coke”. He is a kind a friend of my childhood, the last time that I saw him was when I was ten years. So, seeing him was very exciting, because I didn’t have any news of him for many of years.
His birthday is in February and he invited me the day before the party. The party was in “Cajón del maipo” in a pub called “El arriero”.
He plays with his band and I met a lot of new people, that now they are very good friends.
The people were crazy hahaha, a guy took off his clothes and flirted with some girls, it was disgusting.
All the people were drunk and many persons smoke weed, so the atmosphere became very very crazy.
I was dancing and singing with a lot of strangers (Coke’s friends) and my neighbor came to me and asked me if I was too bad to drive, because he couldn’t and needed my support to go home hahaha.
I recognized that I was very drunk and happy haha, but clearly better than Coke. So I kept dancing and waiting to go home. At six in the morning I went home, it was so difficult drive! Everything was very dark, because in Cajón del maipo there aren’t any lights on the streets, so only the car can show you the way.
The party finished with a mc Nífica on Mc donalds for the “bajón”, and then we went to Coke’s house for the “after party”. I went to my bed at nine in the morning, so clearly my Sunday was lost!.

2 comments: