Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Help!


Hi everybody! Today I gonna tell you about a problem that everybody knows, but only a few persons do something about: Enviromnent
I think that people in general think that the problems with the enviromnent are very important, but most of the cases of concern only are just preocupation and nothing of “action”. Actually, I was one of them.
A long time ago I received an e-mail about the future water problems, and after that I started to think not only in the water, but also in the air, trees, animals, etc. So, when a little but powerful message really disturbs your mind, you start seeing the world in a different way.
If it is true that I’m not a vegetarian, I haven’t got any trees in my house, I’m not a member of Greenpeace and I’m not a big fan of bicycle, today I’m doing a lot of little actions to care my enviromnent. For example, in the supermarket I prefer the paper bags, because the plastic bags are very harmful for the enviromnent. If you don’t know, the environment takes about 150 years to degrade a plastic bag, 150 YEARS!.
It would be great if in Santiago everybody cares about the environment, I think if the city lost the gray air and the streets were very green, the trees wouldn’t stop being an impediment for the modernization.
Every time that I see the city and the suroundings, I only see a lot of trash. Specially in the highways, because they are very very dirty. A lot of times with my family did see other persons throwing garbage on the highway, and not only papers or something like that, but things as diapers.
Chile in my opinion is a country very uncareful with the environment, so I only hope that with time nothing wrong hapen.

1 comment: